A Zombie havoc boardgame by Guillotine Games
Team up. Gear up. Level up. Take'em down!
„SCIENCE! In the pursuit of ever greater levels of productivity, Man has TWISTED plants and animals to his own ENDS. In so doing, we have inadvertently changed ourselves... Now, SHAMBLING KILLING MACHINES roam the RUINS OF OUR WORLD. The time has come for... ZOMBICIDE!“
Take the role of a Survivor, each with unique abilities, and harness both their individual skills and the power of teamwork against the hordes of unthinking undead! Zombies are predictable and stupid but deadly, controlled by simple rules and a deck of cards. Unfortunately for you, there are a LOT more zombies than you have bullets...
Find weapons, kill zombies. The more zombies you kill, the more skilled you get. The more skilled you get, however, the more zombies appear. The only way out is Zombicide!
Play rich missions on different maps made from modular game tiles, or create your own adventures!
- June 14, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "The Secret Prison" by Sven Christian Plangger.
- May 31, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "A Little Set Back" by Andrea Marcone.
- May 27, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "Dry Run" by John Holt.
- May 13, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "The Last Stand" by Artur Rymanoswki.
- April 30, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "The Zomvazion" by Ian Summerfield.
- April 23, 2013
- Kyoko Contest! Download "Road Closed" by Toma LaLiada.